Tuesday, December 23, 2014

2015 is just around the corner

So...No riding time this past weekend.  I did get my trailer back though :)  So now we are free to move about! Still more work to do on it to get ready for ride camp season...

We closed on our new place on the 15th so this past weekend began the work, hence my confinement to crazy kids and no horsey time :(  Then of course Mon & Tues while kids were being watched we got rain rain rain.  Our cars are now a greenish - gray color as the new place is off a gravel road!  Must wash them when the rain is done this week.

The good news is I get to ride Christmas day with friends! :)  It supposed to be pretty nice here, just will have a more mud to contend with instead.

With 2015 around the corner, I have some goals for Tesla and me. 
We have joined a Green Bean Endurance Team for a little competition in 2015.  A group of 5 of us racking up miles all season long :)
I might just be crazy enough to jump right into the 50...  Tesla has completed (2) 25's prior to me purchasing him, so he is probably ready. We will get some long training rides in with friends before hand to make sure and I'll be hanging back of the pack with friends/mentors to help us through :) What's one more loop right? :P

My season is planned to start in April, and just 1 ride a month.  Makes some months really tough to decide which to go to!  Hoping to do all 50s, but we'll see.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment