Monday, December 8, 2014

A new partner

Spoiler...


I wasn't sure how quickly I wanted another horse, but being without Traveler to spend my weekends with while kids napped and the first few times out on friend's horses made me realize I needed the bond of owning again.  I had no shortage of offers to lease horses, free leases, free horses...  But I was searching for my match.

I grew up on The Black Stallion and Black Beauty... I've always wanted a black horse, and now I was partial to geldings... and so the search began!
Eventually I found my way to KY to visit a barn and try out several horses. One of which at the top of the list was black, AA Knight Moves, a 2007 gelding, AKA Tesla.

On Sunday Nov 23, with the help of several friends, I got to pick up Tesla in West Virginia and bring him home :)

Settled into his new field on his own a for a few days


A good rollll

I only was able to get out at 8pm a few nights...

Thanksgiving day - got to hang out munching on grass

Handsome fella


No comments:

Post a Comment